What the programme does
There has been a concern and weakness on information documentation within CSPR and among other civil society organisations. Access to information is critical to monitor budgets and advise government. CSPR tries to enable other civil society organisations to access information. CSPR documents and shares information with communities and critical stakeholders. Information is empowerment. Simplified and user friendly information is power to pro-poor development. CSPR aims to manage information and communication for the mutual benefits of citizens and the country.
By the end of 2015, CSPR will have a comprehensive system and practice of processing, documenting and disseminating information on poverty reduction servicing all key stakeholders.
- Publishing and Data storage
- Internal and external communication
- Production, translation and simplification of national documents
- Information dissemination
- Management of Information Communication Technology
- Issuance of press statements
Responsible for running the programme is the Programme Management Team (PMT) supported by the IMC Programme Officer. The current PMT is chaired by Community Transform (COMTRA)